Anyone over the age of 16 and in full-time education including uni, college, sixth form, and high school can use Student Beans. You can also use Student Beans if you are studying for an apprenticeship.
Articles in this section
- I haven’t received a verification email.
- My institution is not on the list, can I still verify my student status?
- Institution email address not recognised?
- I’m under 18, can I use the student discounts on Student Beans?
- Is Student Beans available in my country?
- Will my course or institution be accepted?
- My verification link in my email is not working.
- I can’t reset my password.
- I haven't received an email to reset my password